Knowing exactly who comes to your website and what they do when they get there helps you increase conversions and appeal to your visitors.
- As an important part of maximizing conversions is to understand your audience, we are with you in the meantime with our Website Visitor Analysis Service.
- Before our experienced team devises a strategy to move visitors through the sales funnel and turn them into paying customers, we do an analysis with easy-to-understand terms for our customers.
- With the work of our experienced team, our Website Visitor Analysis Service provides an in-depth and comprehensive view of the traffic to your site.
- We tailor your internet marketing campaigns to target the best customers by analyzing the characteristics of your website visitors.
- Our visitor analysis reports, complemented by spreadsheets and graphics, provide you with clear information and criteria for the success of your website.
- With our Website Visitor Analysis Service, we analyze how your site visitors behave to create a strategy that drives visitors to conversion.
- The level of detail in our visitor analysis report complements our other services like our website conversion analysis and SEO copywriting services to give you a complete picture of your website. Our Web Visitor Analysis fits these other reports and analyzes it like a puzzle piece, providing valuable data to create an Internet marketing plan.
Website Visitor Analysis
Analytics of your website can answer questions such as:
- Who visited my website?
- How many people visited my website?
- Where do the visitors live?
- How old are they?
- Where did they come from?
- What keywords did they use to find my website?
- What are they clicking on?
- Which pages were most popular?
- Which pages were highly converted?
- Does navigation need to be improved?
- What was the conversion rate?
- Which pages had the highest bounce rate?
- What part of the sales funnel were those people?
Our team can target specific visitors on your website, tailoring your page content, layout, and site structure to take advantage of the most lucrative part of your traffic. As a result, the valuable targeting information provided through our Website Visitor Analysis Service has the potential to greatly grow your bottom line.
Why Should I Use Website Visitor Analysis?
If you haven’t done visitor analysis before, maybe you have a table of target customers that you envisioned and want to find out if your website is actually reaching them. Perhaps you are worried that the keywords you rank for are not really bringing in the right type of visitors. You have no idea what kind of people know what about your brand or business. Whatever the reason, our website visitor analytics can help you learn more.
If Visitor Analysis is right for you:
- A high amount of direct traffic means your brand is strong and people come directly to your site for their needs.
- If search engine visits are low, you lose a large market of visitors who haven’t heard of your website looking for your service.
- Similarly, high search engine traffic volume means that your site is in good standing and visible in search engines.
- Heavy traffic with a low conversion rate can mean that your search engine campaign is bringing quality unskilled leads to your site.
- The website visitor analysis report prepared by our team understands your traffic data and helps you plan the best strategy to maximize your website’s return on investment.
- At the same time, it can give you a more accurate picture of your target audience, giving you the power to fine-tune your marketing strategies to better reach with your ads or other campaigns.
Our heat map click tracking can help determine the ways your website is used. We can create maps that show which pages get the most clicks, which parts of your pages get the most attention, and which parts are unnoticed.
Visuality of heat map test
Heatmap website analysis visually shows you which parts of your navigation are most important or which pages are most clicked. This report, provided by web visitor analytics, allows you to make changes to improve the flow of your website or improve the user experience of your site visitors.